Motto-“NOT ME BUT YOU”
Education Through Service
The National Service Scheme in this school comprise of two units. Every year more than 100 students are enrolling as volunteers. We have an advisory committee to advice on programme/ planning and development under the chairman ship of the school principal. On review of this advisory committee the NSS giving importance to environmental protection, adoption of villages, slums, community, cleaning pubic places, survey and community development projects etc. Education Through Service is the purpose of the NSS.
A .To identify the needs and problems of the community
- To develop among themselves sense of social responsibility
- To acquire leadership qualifier and democratic values
- To practice national integration and social harmony
- National Integration Camp(NIC)-NIC camp is organized every year and the duration of each camp is 7 days
Rich cultural diversity of India
Integrate the nation through social service
- Adventure Programme - Camps are held every year which are attended by selected students .The adventure activities undertaken in these camps includes trekking of mountains, Para sailing.
Promote various adventure activities among NSS Volunters
Infuse the sense of love towards the various regions of india
Improvement of physical and mental strength
- NSS Republic day parade-The camp takes place in Delhi between 1st and 31st January every year with 200 NSS selected volunteers who are good in discipline,March past and cultural activities .A contingent of selected NSS volunteers participates in the Republic day Parade at Rajpath, New Delhi on 26 th of january of every year in accordance with the guidelines and requisition of the ministry of defense.
Benefits of being a NSS volunteer
An accomplished social leader
An efficient administrator
A person who understand human nature
Developing students personality through community service
It make the students confident,
develop leadership skills and gain knowledge from public
In charge : Mr.Suneesh.V .S and Mrs.Geethu P S